Your GMB Profile Is What's Going To Help Your Business Show Up when someone searches ‘[business type] near me.’
4 out of 5 consumers conduct local searches on search engines to try and find the right business to meet their needs.
By using “Google My Business” (GMB) you can you can connect with your audience, increase your chances of being found, and generate more targeted traffic to your website or other places.
What is Google My Business (GMB)?
Just in case you didn’t know anything about it (doubtful), GMB is a free tool
provided by Google that business owners can use to manage their online
presence across the whole Google-controlled realm.
Think of GMB as Google’s equivalent of services like Yelp! , Facebook Places or Bing Places . But given the fact that Google has by far the biggest market share when it comes to internet-related services, it’s basically the only thing that is absolutely essential.
IS YOUR GMB LISTING CLAIMED?
Just to make it easier for you guys to see the ramifications of creating a solid GMB listing, here’s a shortlist with some opportunities that this tool provides:
Benefits of using Google My Business
- The business has an increased chance of showing up in Google’s Local Pack
- The business has a chance of being featured inside the Local Finder
- The business will appear inside Google Maps
- The business will receive a slight organic search ranking boost
- Drives more customers to your website and online business
- Is mobile responsive and adjustable to be managed over your smartphones and other devices
- Based on your Google Listing, it gets automatically updated and hence remains posted with the latest content
- Easily accessible to your customers by finding your contact details on Google Search and listing
- Builds customer trust and rapport thereby providing a transparency in business
- Establishes your brand personality and recognition
How is Google My Business effective for your Growth?
- Attracts new customers by listing your business website
- Easily creates and updates your website listing on Google Search and Maps
- Aids customer engagement using your phone, tablet or desktop by providing necessary cutting-edge tools and updates
- Provides repeat business with existing customers
- Let’s you build strong relationship with your customers by helping you connect with them
- Provides one tap access to your services
- Helps you analyse and gain insights on how your customers reach you and your business